Earring of Antharas

Earring of Antharas Earring of Antharas
Grade: s
Produces the following effects: MP +31, increase resist bleed by 50%, increase bleed attack chance by 40%, increase healing effects, vampiric rage, 30% increase in stun/abnormal mental state resistance, increase stun/abnormal mental state attack chance by 30%, decrease MP consumption, and increase resistance to earth attacks. If a character wears two identical earrings, the effect of only one earring will be applied.
Type none Equip rear,lear
Weight 150 Durability
Crystals 185 Price 3700000
Material gold
Physical Defense 0 Magical Defense 71
MP bonus 31
Drop:levelcountchance
Antharas791100%

Lineage® II and Lineage® II: The Chaotic Chronicle are registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. 
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. 
Copyright 2006-2008 © itemdrop.net. All rights reserved. 

feedback